Evaluation of risk: Evaluation of occupational risks and preparation of the dossier in working
/Dir. № 5 for manner and frequency of risk evaluation – Government journal 47/1999, the Law on Health and Safety /LHS/, Government journal 124/1997/
- Drafting and proposing methods for evaluation of workplaces and occupational risk, adjusted for the company and all related applications and forms.
- Inspection of premises and workplaces.
- Preparation of program plan for risk evaluation in workplaces
- Specification of workplaces and activities that will be assessed.
– A list of workers in occupations and sectors /departments and workshops/
– A list of work equipment by sections /departments and workshops/
- Classification of workplaces for further evaluations of workplaces /observation units. Information for staff at workplaces and the professions. Filling in questionnaires.
- Analysis of technology and structure of the company.
- Collection, classification and inventory of available information on health and safety. Start of compiling a dossier of the company of working conditions. Classification of initial information on the workplaces /observation units.
- Preparation of references supporting – questionnaires for “the safety factors” to assess the occupational risk. Filling in the form of a working methodology – identify the hazards identified by the units defined by committees on working conditions.
- Perform specialized measurements of work environment factors – lighting, microclimate, noise, vibration, electromagnetic fields, dust, toxic substances and other from accredited laboratory type “C” in “Mediko” Ltd..
- Providing protocols of the control factors of working environment /noise, lighting, microclimate, dust, toxic substances, etc.. /
- Identifying workers at risk. Identification of critical groups
- Evaluation of work processes, equipment, facilities, workplaces, work organization, work environment factors and work process and determination of those at risk.
- Risk evaluation and additional measures introduced by management and control of hazards and risks in priority order.
- Checking collected documents. Summarizing the material for the entire company:
– Establishing the list of problems to solve and measures
– List and discuss the draft action plan for committees on working conditions
- Development of measures for risk reduction:
– To improve the working environment and working process
– Health and safety at work
– Recommendations on the restructuring of work organization and labor burden of ill employees and pregnant. Government Journal № 8, 44/1993, Government Journal. 47/1990
– Setting priorities
Law on Health and Safety at Work / LHSW / (published Government Journal 124/1997 )
Directive № 5 11.05.1999 for the order, manner and frequency of risk evaluation (Government Journal 47/21.05.1999 )
Directive № 3 25.12.2008 for the terms and conditions for activity of the occupational health services. / Government Journal 14, 12.02.2008 /